The account settings page allows administrators to edit their password, contact information, notification preferences, calendar syncing, and newsletter settings. It can be accessed by clicking your name on the bottom left navigation panel, then selecting "Account Settings" from the dropdown menu.
Here are some quick explanations and tips for each feature on the Account Settings page. You can edit each section by clicking "Edit" next to the section headers. **Please note that some of these features may not be available based on your particular site's configuration.
- You will need to enter your current password in order to set a new one. If you do not remember your current password, use the "Reset your Password" link on the log-in screen.
- You will need to enter your current password in order to save any changes to your account information.
- These notifications refer specifically to our Outcome Data Analytics module, so they only pertain to students reporting job outcomes. All career center users have the option to 1) Receive no outcome notifications, 2) Receive notifications when a student assigned to you reports an outcome, or 3) Receive notifications when any student in your system reports an outcome.
- For additional notifications related to functionality in the Career Services Management suite of tools (advising appointments, job postings, events, and candidate search), navigate to your Site Settings.
- This will allow you to sync an external calendar with your 12Twenty calendar. You must "Authorize" an external account before you can make any changes to these settings.
**To enable this feature, please contact your 12Twenty Account Manager.