There are two options for classifying a graduate as "Employment Status Unknown" in the NALP and ABA reports.
1. A student without an outcome will be classified on the NALP and ABA report as "Employment Status Unknown.” Thus, you may leave the student without an outcome to classify them as unknown.
2. Optionally, you may choose to mark them as "No Information Available"
- To do so, navigate to the student’s Jobs and Job Offers tab and click the Admin: Unreported button.
- You will be asked to enter a Student Report Date, choose a Survey Period, then save the status by selecting "Add."
- Note: This option allows you to add in an "Outcome Note" and supporting documentation for why you are classifying the graduate as "Employment Status Unknown"
Once this action is complete, the student will have a “No Information Available” outcome status in their Jobs and Job Offers tab, and will be classified as Employment Status Unknown for reporting purposes.