Creating a schedule template allows you to save time if you frequently use similar schedules for employers coming to campus for interviews. This article outlines how to create a template, how to use an existing template, and how to edit a template.
How to create a template:
1. From the Schedule tab of an OCI, select “+Add Schedule(s)” to bring up the schedule builder tool.
2. Choose “create your own schedule” and make your selections -- choose a start and end time, include optional breaks, and choose the duration of slots or the number of slots. After making your selections, select “Create.”
3. Use the Rom Actions button next to your newly created schedule to select “Save Schedule as Template.”
4. Name your schedule, and select Save.
How to use an existing template:
From the Schedule tab of an OCI, select “+Add Schedule(s)” to bring up the schedule builder tool, and choose “Use Schedule Template” to select from your saved schedule templates. You can still tweak the schedule after you select Create, in case you need to add/remove a timeslot or two for this OCI.
How to edit a schedule template:
1. Follow the directions above for “how to use an existing schedule template.”
2. After you select Create, make your changes to the schedule (e.g. add or remove a slot) on the Schedule tab of the OCI.
3. Once your changes have been made, use the Room Actions button next to the schedule to select “Save Schedule as Template.”
4. Instead of saving this as a new template, choose “Save as Existing Template” to save your updates for future use.