This article will highlight how to edit, publish, archive, deactivate or delete a resume book.
Admin users can use the Action button on the Resume Book Details tab to accomplish the following:
- Publish: Select "Publish" under the Action button to Publish the resume book. To learn more about published resume books, click here. link
- Archive: Select "Archive" from the Action button to Archive the resume book. To learn more about archived resume books, click here. link
- Edit: Admin users can edit the resume book by selecting "Edit" from the Action button.
- Delete: Deleting a resume book deletes all data associated with the resume book. Note that this action is irreversible; the resume book will permanently be unavailable to admin, student and employer users. To delete a resume book, select "Delete" after selecting the Action button.
- Deactivate: To deactivate a resume book, select "Deactivate" after selecting the Action button. To learn more about inactive resume books, click here.
- Sharable Links: To send a specific resume book to Students or Employer users select the appropriate option and the URL will be copied to your clipboard for easy sharing.
- View Audit Log: The Audit Log is a useful tool that will show a brief summary of actions taken on a resume book along with a timestamp of each action, and the name of the user that initiated the action. Please note that the Audit Log is a Beta version of our audit log, and not all actions may be captured here.