The Custom Reports module allows admin users to create reports to analyze data collected on their platform. Below is a brief description of each available report, and its function.
- Custom Student Report: A student user report. Column A will populate with student names, and student attributes are available as additional columns and filter options.
- Custom Notes Report: A student notes report. Allows users to report on notes added by career center users on student profiles (including outcome notes).
- Custom Outcomes Report: Outcome Reports can be used to create a list of student jobs/outcomes with an array of column options corresponding to fields on your platform’s various outcome surveys.
- Outcomes by Attribute Report: Allows users to to report on a single attribute, along with aggregated compensation calculations. For example, create a report on the attribute “Gender” to see a breakdown of compensation data by gender. This report is outcome-driven, meaning the data included in the report is derived from student outcomes.
Job Posting Reports
- Custom Job Posting Report: A job posting & OCI report. Allows users to report on job postings using the available job posting/OCI fields as columns and filters.
- Applicants Report: A job posting report that displays the Applicants information.
Employer & Contact Reports
- Custom Employers Report: A company report. Allows users to report on the companies and associated data stored in the Employer Directory.
- Custom Contacts Report: A contact report. Allows users to report on the contacts and associated data stored in the Contact Directory.
- Custom Target Employer Report: Each row in this report represents a single student targeting an employer.
- Custom Events Report: An events report. Allows users to report on events hosted on the Events module.
- Student Registrants Report: A report that displays Student Registrants to an Event.The first columns of the report will contain Student, Event Name, Event Date and Time, and Registration Date
- Job Fair Employer Registrants Report: A report that displays Employer Registrations for Job Fairs.The first columns of the report will contain Contact, Event Name, and Registration Date
- Custom Adviser Activity Report: A snapshot of career adviser activity on the Appointments module. The name of each Career Advisor will display by default in column A of the report.
- Appointments Report: An Appointment report that displays information regarding the Appointment block and students. The first columns of the report will contain Student, Career Adviser, and Appointment Date and Time.
Experiential Learning Reports:
- Custom Experiential Learning Report: This report allows you to report on experiences submitted by students on the Experiential Learning module.