We've released a new version of the Employer Profile - learn more here.
To navigate to the profile page of an Employer:
Select the Employers module from the left navigation panel.
From the Employer Directory page, select the specific employer to view their profile page.
The layout of an employer’s profile page consists of an Action button, and multiple tabs.
- Basics: This tab displays the employer’s basic information.
- Activites: An overview of the employer’s Notes, Tasks, and Meetings. To learn more about the Activities tab, click here.
- Contacts: This tab stores all of the current and former contacts that are associated with the employer.
- Student Jobs: Stores all of the Post Grad and Internship student outcomes associated with the employer.
- Locations: This tab stores the locations students are reporting in their outcomes with this selected Employer, as well as the locations that are associated with the Employer’s contacts.
- Events: All of the Events that the Employer has hosted, as well as job fairs they have registered for, are stored in this tab.
- OCI & Job Listings: All of the Job Listings and OCIs that the Employer is associated with are stored in this tab.
- Research: This tab displays valuable insights regarding outcomes associated with the employer.
Admins can use the Action button on the Employer profile page to perform the following: