Before getting started, ensure you have either a Zoom Pro, Business, Education or API plan.
Integrating your Zoom account with your 12Twenty user account is easy, simply login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace. Search for "12Twenty" and select the "Install" button on the app listing page.
Creating a Advising Appointment Using Zoom Meeting Room
To create an advising appointment using a Zoom meeting room, navigate to the advising appointment page and select the "Add Appointment button on the upper right hand corner of the page:
On the "Book Appointment" form, select "Make it a Zoom Meeting"
Please ensure that your own account is selected within the "Career Adviser" drop down, otherwise the "Make it a Zoom Meeting" button will be disabled.
Your personal Zoom meeting room URL will be added to the appointment as the "Location" of the appointment, and can be removed if desired via the "X" icon
Ready to remove your Zoom integration with your 12Twenty account? No problem. Please review the implications of deauthorizing and how we will remove your data, and then follow the steps below:
Implications of Deauthorizing
- Your Zoom account will no longer be associated with your 12Twenty account; the authorization will be deleted
- Meetings created before deauthorizing will remain in your Zoom account
- Advising appointments
Via the 12Twenty App
1. Select your user account on the lower left hand corner of the screen and then "Account Settings"
2. Select the "Revoke Access" button to login with your Zoom credentials and connect the account
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Search for 12Twenty and click the app or navigate to your authorized apps via Manage Apps and choose Slack.
- Choose the Manage tab and click Uninstall.
- Confirm the dialogue and click OK.
How Your Data is Used
This app accesses and uses the following information from your Zoom account:
- User ID - used to associate your 12Twenty and Zoom account.
- Meeting settings - used when creating a meeting from the integration. The created meeting will follow these settings.
- Meeting info (meeting ID, personal meeting room URL, topic, meeting password, join link) - displayed in 12Twenty app after adding a Zoom meeting to an appointment, event or interview.
This app uses the following information from your 12Twenty account:
- 12Twenty user ID - used to associate your 12Twenty account to your Zoom account
If you are unable to add the 12Twenty Zoom app due to receiving an "You cannot authorize the app" message, your Zoom account security settings have been setup to prevent users from installing 3rd party Zoom apps from the Zoom marketplace without approval.
In order to add the 12Twenty Zoom app, you must request pre-approval from your Zoom account admin. Please select "Request pre-approval" on the following screen that appears after adding the Zoom app:
Selecting this option will send a request to your Zoom account admin to approve the app.
If you are a Zoom account admin and would like to pre-approve the application, simply go to the 12Twenty Zoom app page on the Zoom marketplace and select the "Pre-Approve" toggle:
For additional help or technical support, please get in touch with us.